food in Charlotte
Collected by Olivia Crane
2501 Central Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205, USA
Krazy Fish is a unique and fun Plaza Midwood neighborhood restaurant in Charlotte. The focus is on seafood and spice and the global menu includes a multitude of tacos, roti, sandwiches and salads as well as entrees like fried seafood platters and...
224 E 7th St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
The “local” in Local Loaf, one of the newest additions to 7th Street Market, is not just a ploy to jump on the farm-to-plate bandwagon. These guys mean what they say. Pretty much everything on the menu is locally sourced. I had the pleasure of...
1614 Camden Rd, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
Line up--with cash--and get your box of chicken, perfectly fried to a crisp. It comes with flattened tater tots, slaw, delicious hush puppies, and a roll of bread. There's no place to eat inside at Price's, but head back to your car, grab a seat...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter