Food Culture in HK
Collected by Irina Wong
Cafe hoppings, fancy dancy restaurants etc etc.
108 Hollywood Rd, Tai Ping Shan, Hong Kong
Located on Hollywood Road, amid Hong Kong’s many galleries, antique shops, and boutiques, this café is the perfect place to rest and refuel. The menu includes excellent coffee, a large selection of French wines by the glass, and bistro fare such...
1-9 Bridges St, Central, Hong Kong
Oolaa is a favorite of mine for meeting friends in Soho for brunch. The Breakfast Bruschetta is excellent, and their lattes are strong enough to kick the jet lag haze. The space is lovely and open, and good for a solo stop at a cafe table or grab...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun