Food and Drink in West Sweden
So what do you eat when visiting west Sweden? Bohuslän is the place for fish and seafood with its long coastline, islands and numerous fishing villages. The forest and lake province of Dalsland produces wild game and freshwater fish, while the farmland province of Västergötland and its vast fields of wheat also produce vegetables and artisanal cheeses.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip