Collected by 李靖霖
Pasadizo San Ginés, 5, 28013 Madrid, Spain
530 E Benson Blvd, Anchorage, AK 99503, USA
Modern Dwellers Chocolate Lounge is a hip hang-out with a creative vibe for chocolate and espresso lovers. Their drinking chocolate is delicious and addictive – their espresso compliments it perfectly. The owner, Zoe Oakley, is an incredibly...
La Merced III Etapa, Trujillo 13008, Peru
Kusiruna (Chocolate & Cupcake Factory) is a special place in Trujillo (Av. Larco 1023) where people can enjoy the pleasure of eat, smell, see, touch and love chocolates. Truffles, chocolates filled with cheesecake, Cupcakes, Palettes chocolate...
3 Boulevard Victor Hugo, 13210 Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, France
While on a trip to the wonderful Provence region of France, one of the best days was the day we visited Saint-Remy. It is beautiful in itself, but one of the true gems of the area is Joel Durand's chocolate shop. We had the honor of a private...
Herrfurthstraße 23, 12049 Berlin, Germany
South of trendy Kreuzberg—a neighborhood that’s drawn comparisons to Brooklyn’s Williamsburg—this extraordinary restaurant will not stay a secret for much longer. Your visit to Mama Kalo will be incomplete unless you taste their spaetzle and a...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights