Collected by Sparling Wilson
1500 Central Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205, USA
I have been a regular at the chic Soul Gastrolounge since my first visit more than five years ago. A DJ provides great sound, and the entire staff is always incredibly helpful and friendly. Soul is located in Plaza Midwood, a great part of town...
2501 Central Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205, USA
Krazy Fish is a unique and fun Plaza Midwood neighborhood restaurant in Charlotte. The focus is on seafood and spice and the global menu includes a multitude of tacos, roti, sandwiches and salads as well as entrees like fried seafood platters and...
2424 N Davidson St #102, Charlotte, NC 28205, USA
Local bakery and cafe Amélie's will satisfy your caffeine cravings and tempt your sweet tooth. The main North Davidson Street location, open 24/7/365, welcomes customers with a wide display of sweets, such as salted caramel brownies, rainbow hued...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December