Collected by Momoko Nakamura
730 Larkin St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
I thought this dish would taste exotic and borderline strange, maybe even a bit slimy, but the Garlic Frog really did taste like chicken. This Fall we had our first AFAR Supper Club event at Lers Ros Thai and of course the group was up for trying...
450 Sutter St #7, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Chef Bridget Batson, formerly of Gitane, says: "These shredded chicken tamales with black olives are delicious. The hot sauce is a must (you have to ask for it)." Check out Chefs Feed to get more dining recs from nearly 1000 of the nation's best...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter