Collected by Katie Stansell
Calle degli Albanesi, 4250, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
It's like the Venetians knew we'd end up lost and hungry. This mosaic placard (a tradition that dates to the Roman period) pointed us in the direction, and we wound up at a restaurant—Taverna dei Dogi, which has a relaxed atmosphere, and...
Calle de la Malvasia Vechia, 6014-6015, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
A tiny place, not easy to find, but if you manage not to get lost, just a 10 min walk from San Marco. At the bar you get chiccetti and wine, people stand around the counter and outside, eating, drinking and chatting. The restaurant part has only 8...
Calle del Scaleter, 767, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Only every once in a while do you come across a phenomenal waiter. A dedicated and inspired individual who encourages you to taste as much as he encourages you to eat. Everywhere we visited in Europe offered spectacular food, but the service...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign