Collected by MFlex
Ano Meria 840 11, Greece
wandering in the scenic town of ano meria in folegandros, greece, i stumbled upon this seemingly nameless taverna with some octopi hanging out to dry. a lovely town worth checking out for a taste of real greek life outside of tourist-laden...
Folegandros 840 11, Greece
if you find yourself in chora, folegandros close to sunset, do yourself a favor and hike up to this old beautiful church. some of the best sunset views you can imagine. on the way back you can stop for a fancy cocktail and a snack at anemomilos...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019