Collected by MFlex
Ano Meria 840 11, Greece
wandering in the scenic town of ano meria in folegandros, greece, i stumbled upon this seemingly nameless taverna with some octopi hanging out to dry. a lovely town worth checking out for a taste of real greek life outside of tourist-laden...
Folegandros 840 11, Greece
if you find yourself in chora, folegandros close to sunset, do yourself a favor and hike up to this old beautiful church. some of the best sunset views you can imagine. on the way back you can stop for a fancy cocktail and a snack at anemomilos...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet