Collected by AFAR Explorer - A. Wildgust
2100 W French Ave, Orange City, FL 32763, USA
In the winter months, manatees seek the warmer, shallow waters of Blue Springs State Park. An observation deck allows for viewing of the manatees. It's quite a sight—seeing the gentle, endangered species. I was invited to canoe with a manatee...
12559 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
A hot air balloon ride is a wonderfull experience. I got a chance to enjoy this bird's eye view of Florida a few years back and highly recommend it! We booked through Painted Horizons Tour and had a great time. It was an early morning start, where...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands