Collected by oksana belov
103800 Overseas Highway, MM 103.8, Key Largo, FL 33037, USA
I sat in my lounge under a palm tree and gazed at the beautiful Gulf. I just sighed. The beauty of the Keys is a good reason to visit and most of them produce a languid sense of well being and relaxation. I stayed at the Key Largo Marriott Resort...
907 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Key West’s most famous literary resident, Ernest Hemingway, lived in this two-story Spanish-colonial villa for nearly a decade and composed several of his best-known works here. His second wife, Pauline, insisted they add a pool to the...
1316 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
The Key West Butterfly Conservatory is home to over 50 different species of butterflies. Take a walk along the exotic environment and have fun trying to keep track of all the different birds and butterflies you see along the way. Before you go be...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands