Collected by Morgan Huston
1819 Atlantic Blvd #4, Key West, FL 33040, USA
My pet for the day. His name is Bob. Not the most interactive pet but he's got more character and is more fun than a lot of people I know. That's Key West for you. End of the road, quirky, a bit hazy and most of all fun. Frankly I don't want to...
1100 Atlantic Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Now this is a place truly off the beaten path. Filled with beautiful wild and native plants with stunning views of the water, the Key West Garden Club is a gem. The members were incredibly nice and informative. It's free to go inside but be sure...
907 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Key West’s most famous literary resident, Ernest Hemingway, lived in this two-story Spanish-colonial villa for nearly a decade and composed several of his best-known works here. His second wife, Pauline, insisted they add a pool to the...
Key Deer Blvd, Big Pine Key, FL 33043, USA
Although there aren't many alligators in the Florida Keys because of all the salt water, lesser-known spot in Big Pine Key is a little pocket of fresh water where a couple of alligators - who don't mind their photo being taken - usually hang out....
10901 Old Cutler Rd, Coral Gables, FL 33156, USA
While I went to the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden for their annual Chocolate Festival, I took time to walk around and found a little spot I'd previously overlooked. With a nearby bench, I took in a few moments to enjoy the sound of the water...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands