Collected by Stephanie Bunce
521 NW 1st Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
Fort Lauderdale's response to Miami's established arts district Wynwood is FAT (Flagler Arts & Technology) Village. Still finding its stride, the area already offers a strong creative contrast to Fort Lauderdale's downtown. Fat Village houses...
335 SE 6th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
Just minutes away from busy Las Olas Boulevard, the historic Riverwalk along the New River is a peaceful refuge with scenic views of the city. Settle in on one of the many benches to watch the yachts cruise by, or enjoy a picnic at...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys