Collected by Ellen Miller
The waterfront view from my beautiful room on the sixth floor of the Ritz! This is the best hotel in town by leaps and bounds. Service is incredible and the rooms are so luxurious. Everyone who works here has a smile on their face, but I would too...
39 Beach Lagoon Rd, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
The 40 year old hotel has just undergone a $85 million renovation and is in tip-top shape. But aside from that, what makes this place so unique are the cool people that work there. It's a place that values humans, and their ideas, including some...
4750 Amelia Island Pkwy, Amelia Island, FL 32034, USA
I bet that you only think of Florida as the ideal place to escape the winter cold? And even with only a three hour direct flight from cities in the Northeast, Miami isn't top of mind to visit in the humid, hot summer. But Amelia Island's cooler...
400 S Collier Blvd, Marco Island, FL 34145, USA
While Marco Island itself is quiet and peaceful - read the perfect destination for families and couples to completely unwind at - the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort is a nice break from that. While it too is geared towards business travelers,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign