Collected by Ellen Miller
I favor several hotel brands in certain parts of the world. It's The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota for a Florida beach location perfect for family fun and here's why: The airport is a short ride from The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota and serviced by several...
39 Beach Lagoon Rd, Amelia Island, FL 32034, USA
The 40 year old hotel has just undergone a $85 million renovation and is in tip-top shape. But aside from that, what makes this place so unique are the cool people that work there. It's a place that values humans, and their ideas, including some...
4750 Amelia Island Pkwy, Amelia Island, FL 32034, USA
I bet that you only think of Florida as the ideal place to escape the winter cold? And even with only a three hour direct flight from cities in the Northeast, Miami isn't top of mind to visit in the humid, hot summer. But Amelia Island's cooler...
400 S Collier Blvd, Marco Island, FL 34145, USA
While Marco Island itself is quiet and peaceful - read the perfect destination for families and couples to completely unwind at - the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort is a nice break from that. While it too is geared towards business travelers,...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights