Collected by Jessica Ramos
400 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater, FL 33767, USA
For the perfect day-trip from Tampa Bay, visit St. Pete Clearwater. Just 30 minutes from the more lively Tampa Bay lies 35 miles of soft, sugar-white sand. The Gulf of Mexico beaches offer activities for everyone—lying about, reading a book,...
3824 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Long associated with spring break excess and the literary world (Hemingway lived and wrote here for years), Key West is undergoing a sort of hipster sanding down: New cocktail lounges, third-wave coffee bars, and boutique hotels—including...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign