Collected by Jessica Ramos
400 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater, FL 33767, USA
For the perfect day-trip from Tampa Bay, visit St. Pete Clearwater. Just 30 minutes from the more lively Tampa Bay lies 35 miles of soft, sugar-white sand. The Gulf of Mexico beaches offer activities for everyone—lying about, reading a book,...
3824 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Long associated with spring break excess and the literary world (Hemingway lived and wrote here for years), Key West is undergoing a sort of hipster sanding down: New cocktail lounges, third-wave coffee bars, and boutique hotels—including...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now