Collected by Shellie King
2255 E County Hwy 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459, USA
In the idyllic Florida Panhandle town Seaside where The Truman Show was filmed, you can fuel up at Raw & Juicy with a Green Goddess drink for breakfast (opens every day at 8:00 a.m.), then walk or bike around Seaside and the beach. Raw & Juicy is...
1075 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Fort Lauderdale is a healthy city, which is obvious from the beach filled with people exercising, and the popularity of Green Bar & Kitchen. The vegan restaurant has a whole menu of healthy options, including raw and gluten-free options, juices,...
4191 NE Ocean Blvd, Jensen Beach, FL 34957, USA
One of the prettiest beaches in Jensen Beach is "Sea Turtle Beach" so named because of the large number of huge sea turtles that return each year to lay their eggs. Nesting season runs from March 1st to November 15th. There are sea turtle watching...
1800 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
There are ice cream sundaes galore at this classic soda shop in Disney’s Beach Club Resort. While the menu is also chock-full of burgers and chili and house-made chicken noodle soup, we prefer the thirst-quenchers like old-fashioned floats and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter