Collected by Wendee Arias
Ponce Inlet, FL, USA
Quickly accessible from Orlando, Ponce Inlet is a coastal town snuggled between Daytona Beach and New Smyrna Beach. A highlight is the Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse and Museum. The lightkeeper’s dwelling and museum exhibits offer a glimpse into...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village