Collected by Donald T Barkemeyer
Ponce Inlet, FL, USA
Quickly accessible from Orlando, Ponce Inlet is a coastal town snuggled between Daytona Beach and New Smyrna Beach. A highlight is the Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse and Museum. The lightkeeper’s dwelling and museum exhibits offer a glimpse into...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village