Collected by Adam Vaughan
11435 Park Access Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33498, USA
Daggerwing Nature Center's elevated boardwalk takes you on a relaxing journey through a swamp. The boardwalk has two trails, bench-style seating, as well as an observation tower available for you to view the abundant plant and animal life...
904 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
The main shopping strip in Las Olas is made up of mostly small businesses, from chocolate shops to clothing designers, with plenty of restaurants thrown into the mix. The trolley goes right down Las Olas Boulevard, making it a quick hop from the...
900 N Birch Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
After a stretch of hotels along the oceanfront, there is an abrupt start of native vegetation and dense trees just past Vistamar Street. This is the setting of Bonnet House, a historical Florida home, which sits on 35 acres right off A1A highway,...
401 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
Urban bikeshare programs are catching on everywhere from Paris to New York. Ft. Lauderdale joins the alternative transportation scene with Broward B-cycles. With 27 docks in town, it makes getting around a breeze. Prices start at $5 for half an...
221 Royal Poinciana Way, Palm Beach, FL 33480, USA
Located on Royal Poinciana, Testa's is an institution in Palm Beach. After 91 years of service, this local joint knows how to whip up an amazing brunch. On a hot Spring morning ask to sit outside, drink a refreshing iced tea and admire the sports...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now