Collected by Bree Sheehan
2218 Gulf Dr N, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217, USA
Anna Maria Island is a barrier island off the west coast of Florida adjacent to Sarasota. Nestled between the bay and the Gulf of Mexico, it offers ritual gatherings for incredible sunsets. Pace is laid back and friendly It will become my winter...
Florida 32899, USA
8 minutes...That's all the time it took for the Space Shuttle to reach orbit after it left the launch pad. Having the opportunity to witness a launch was truly an awesome experience. We were at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor complex, probably...
Titusville, FL, USA
Just in case having a chance to watch a Space Shuttle launch wasn't enough to get the adrenaline pumping, a couple of days later we went kayaking through the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge. Surrounding the Kennedy Space Center, this...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now