Collected by Bree Sheehan
2218 Gulf Dr N, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217, USA
Anna Maria Island is a barrier island off the west coast of Florida adjacent to Sarasota. Nestled between the bay and the Gulf of Mexico, it offers ritual gatherings for incredible sunsets. Pace is laid back and friendly It will become my winter...
Florida 32899, USA
8 minutes...That's all the time it took for the Space Shuttle to reach orbit after it left the launch pad. Having the opportunity to witness a launch was truly an awesome experience. We were at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor complex, probably...
Titusville, FL, USA
Just in case having a chance to watch a Space Shuttle launch wasn't enough to get the adrenaline pumping, a couple of days later we went kayaking through the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge. Surrounding the Kennedy Space Center, this...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now