Collected by Kathy Horder
907 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Key West’s most famous literary resident, Ernest Hemingway, lived in this two-story Spanish-colonial villa for nearly a decade and composed several of his best-known works here. His second wife, Pauline, insisted they add a pool to the...
Whitehead St & South Street, Key West, FL 33040, USA
The Southernmost Point buoy, at the corner of Whitehead Street and South Street, marks not only the spot for the southernmost point of the continental United States but also the distance (90 miles) to the next country, Cuba. The...
1316 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
The Key West Butterfly Conservatory is home to over 50 different species of butterflies. Take a walk along the exotic environment and have fun trying to keep track of all the different birds and butterflies you see along the way. Before you go be...
701 Pauline St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Ironically referred to as 'one of the liveliest spots in Key West,' this cemetery, dating from 1847, is full of character. Located in the 'dead center' of Key West in Old Town, its main gates open at the corner of Margaret and Angela streets....
1819 Atlantic Blvd #4, Key West, FL 33040, USA
My pet for the day. His name is Bob. Not the most interactive pet but he's got more character and is more fun than a lot of people I know. That's Key West for you. End of the road, quirky, a bit hazy and most of all fun. Frankly I don't want to...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna