Florence night life
Collected by j
Via Lambertesca, 14, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
This brick-vaulted restaurant and bar is a great venue for jazz fans and the line-up of live acts on Thursday and Fridays nights includes well-known Italian musicians. You can eat a full meal here (try the Risotto Caruso with clams, shrimp and...
Via Nuova de' Caccini, 3, 50100 Firenze FI, Italy
It may be way out in the boomies, but this small music club is the only place in Florence where you can catch live jazz nightly. The line-up features the odd internationally-known name as well as a more local scene, and if you want to join in,...
r, Via dei Sassetti, 5, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
This most central of the city’s clubs is a popular hang-out with young Florentines and foreign students. Dance sounds come from top Italian DJs with the odd global star, and once you’ve done your stuff on the dance floor, there’s a restaurant to...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos