Collected by Courtney Iser
Viale Machiavelli, 18, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Since its construction in the late 1800s by architect Pietro Comparini, at the behest of Baron Oppenheim, Villa Cora has been known as one of the most beautiful residences in Florence. Guests arrive through wrought-iron gates, which reveal...
Viale Michelangiolo, 78, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
It must have been painful for the noble Florentine Grassi family to part with Villa la Vedetta; family memories and ancestral heritage are one thing, but those panoramic views of the Florence skyline—the kind you can get only from the top of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village