Collected by Courtney Iser
Viale Machiavelli, 18, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Since its construction in the late 1800s by architect Pietro Comparini, at the behest of Baron Oppenheim, Villa Cora has been known as one of the most beautiful residences in Florence. Guests arrive through wrought-iron gates, which reveal...
Viale Michelangiolo, 78, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
It must have been painful for the noble Florentine Grassi family to part with Villa la Vedetta; family memories and ancestral heritage are one thing, but those panoramic views of the Florence skyline—the kind you can get only from the top of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign