I saw this exquisite chalk drawing of Leonardo da Vinci's Lady With An Ermine on the ground in one of the main plazas in Firenze. It started drizzling and I just had to take this photo before the rain washed it away!
These small eateries, tucked away in small alleys, are the kind of places I look for when I travel for tasty, fresh and affordable food. We avoid tourist traps near the popular attractions at all costs! I'm the one tramping around and dragging my...
Our villa was absolutely amazing - VillaGrassina.it. Imagine waking up to this view each morning...and enjoying a breakfast of fresh baked bread with ricotta and honey, the finest extra virgin olive oils, and Tuscan specialties like Ribollita. The...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna