Collected by Darlene
Via Roma, 1r, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Piazza della Repubblica in central Florence has three of the city's most historic cafes. Gilli is one of them, and when you walk in, you feel like you are entering a piece of the city's history. The cafe was founded in 1733 but moved to its...
Via Giuseppe Verdi, 6/red, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Walking around Florence, you'll find sandwich shops on practically every street corner. The true test of the Italian panino comes in the form of its fillings--salted prosciutto, soft spreadable cheeses, vegetables soaked in vinegar, grilled or...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now