Collected by Angela Murray
Lungarno degli Archibusieri, 8, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
There are few better places from which to enjoy river views and sunsets than the Ponte Vecchio, built in 1345. Spanning the Arno's narrowest point, this is the only bridge to have survived the German bombing of the city in 1944. There have always...
Via delle Oche, 11R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Good restaurants are thin on the ground in the gastronomic desert that surrounds the Duomo, so cosy little wine bar-restaurant Coquinarius is a welcome surprise. Soft jazz and bare brick walls play backdrop to a menu of delicious pastas such as...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign