Collected by AFAR Explorer
Vicolo dell'Oro, 6r, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Just a few blocks from the Ponte Vecchio on the north side of the Arno River sits Hotel Continentale, a super chic Ferragamo-family owned boutique hotel. Designed by Florentine architect Michele Bönan, the hotel’s aesthetic captures the romantic...
Lungarno Corsini, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Not far from Florence’s Ferragamo and Gucci headquarters, this new indoor-outdoor bar and restaurant along the Arno has become a go-to spot for the city’s most fashionable, especially during aperitivo—the Italian post-work happy hour.
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign