Collected by Becky
Via Panicale, 19/red, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
La Divina Enoteca is immersed in the touristic center of Florence (San Lorenzo) but is run by a well respected gastronome and award winning sommelier. Lots of food trinkets, homemade jams and jellies, craft beers and of course handpicked wines...
Lungarno degli Archibusieri, 8, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
There are few better places from which to enjoy river views and sunsets than the Ponte Vecchio, built in 1345. Spanning the Arno's narrowest point, this is the only bridge to have survived the German bombing of the city in 1944. There have always...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun