Collected by Flora
Salento, Quindío, Colombia
The signature dish of Salento, Colombia, is trucha con patacones— trout with mashed, fried plantains—and the most delicious version in town can be found at El Rincon de Lucy. The cozy, family-run eatery serves huge, inexpensive set meals with the...
Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Just a simple image taken from an infinity pool at a friends house in Pedregal Cabo San Lucas. The image will never be forgotten as it looked like the sky was on fire and the images off the water were such perfect reflections of the clouds above....
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun