Collected by Lydia
Bernauer Str. 63-64, 13355 Berlin, Germany
One of Berlin's busiest flea markets is in Mauer Park in the Prenzlauer Berg district. The name means Wall Park, after the Berlin Wall, whose remains can be found there. The market is open on Sundays only, when visitors and shoppers can find...
Grünberger Str. 75, 10245 Berlin, Germany
The weekly flohmarkt (flea market) in Friedrichshain's Boxhagener Platz is a popular spot where locals meet up for shopping, drinking, or just a bit of fun each Sunday. While the Mauer Park flea market gets most of the tourists, this one is far...
Campo de Santa Clara, 1100-472 Lisboa, Portugal
Be sure to take the historic yellow Tram 28 into the Heart of the Alfama district on a Tuesday or Saturday to the Feira Da Ladra, Lisbon’s gypsy flea market. This is a great opportunity to get a dose of local flavor as you mingle with the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico