fitst Sat of momth
Collected by Cheng
Crown St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
On the first Saturday of the month, locals shop for vintage apparel and antique home decor at this flea market. Intersection of Crown and Collins Streets, Surry Hills. This appeared in the August/September 2013 issue.
60 Rose St, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia
Venture out of the CBD of Melbourne by foot, or short train ride, to the neighborhood of Fitzroy. It's quite an eclectic place with a hipster feel, aroma of fresh coffee beans wafting through the streets, some of the best vintage shops...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked