Collected by Lorgenot Castelly
Malpais, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
The original farm-to-table eatery in the area, Mary’s Restaurant, lies just down the road from the fishing harbor in Mal País village. With its pool table, polished concrete floors, and chalkboard menu, it feels like a pub. But along with such...
160, Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Florblanca offers two kinds of holidays in one place. Scattered along white-sand beaches, nine villas with open-air living rooms were built for relaxation. But a personal itinerary of surf lessons, sport fishing excursions, and yoga classes will...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun