First trip to Brazil
Collected by TC McMinn
Praia do Arpoador, Avenida Francisco Bhering, s/n - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22080-050, Brazil
I went to Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Morro de Sao Paulo (on a whim) and Iguacu Falls. The highlight of my trip was at the Modern Art Museum in Salvador on a balmy Saturday night. A jazz and samba band played to a mostly local and young bohemian...
R. Maria Angélica, 129 - Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22470-201, Brazil
The pizza here is considered some of the best in Brazil. It’s fairly doughy, and my favorite type is called thebráz, which comes topped with zucchini. It goes great with a light beer like Brahma Chopp. Rua Maria Angélica 129, 55/(21) 2535-0687, ...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico