Collected by Jennifer Ginsberg
Zeil 106, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This futuristic shopping center twists and turns you on metal paths, guiding you fluidly through the best shopping in Frankfurt. With eight floors of beautifully light-flooded architecture and one of the longest escalators in Europe, this massive...
Domplatz 1, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Officially named the Emperor’s Cathedral of St. Bartholomew, Frankfurt’s main church is recognizable for its striking 328-foot-tall tower. Dating back to the 13th century, the cathedral is also famous for the fact that its Wahlkapelle...
Eschborner Landstraße 156 - 162, 60489 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The friendly folks at family-owned Possmann Kelterei in Rodisheim are happy to show visitors around the world of apple wine. I took the tour, sampled the wine, and enjoyed a meal in the on-site restaurant, housed in a former stable. If you're new...
Kilianstädter Str., 60386 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
El dia de la hispanidad (Columbus Day) is celebrated with a Feast week in Spain. I attended an event organized for Spanish speakers in the Frankfurt area with two friends from Columbia and Spain. We arrived an hour "late," worried no food would be...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May