Finger lakes July 4th trip
Collected by Sridevi Mony
1009 N Franklin St, Watkins Glen, NY 14891, USA
Choose the Gorge trail or the Indian Trail, both are gorgeous. We chose to visit in April, both trails were iced over and technically closed due to dangerous conditions, but the old stone bridges and mossy rock faces were irresistable. I can't...
1740 Taughannock Blvd, Trumansburg, NY 14886, USA
Each summer I aim to explore more of my beautiful state, New York. The Finger Lakes region in central New York is one of the most beautiful, overlooked regions in the northeast. Taughannock Falls, in nearby Ithaca (often voted one of the best...
900 East Ave, Rochester, NY 14607, USA
Central New York does not get a lot of media attention and too many travelers forget about the rest of New York State, outside of New York City. The George Eastman House International Museum of Film and Photography is a gem in a city and region of...
91 Fall St, Seneca Falls, NY 13148, USA
In keeping with the theme of women’s empowerment, this shop focuses on items made by female artists, craftmakers and businesswomen. There’s a good range of products from the truly artistic to the practical. Its stated mission is to provide...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December