Fine Dining in Brisbane
Collected by Genevieve, AFAR Local Expert
14/1 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
After work drinks start at Jade Buddha, partly for the gorgeous views over the river from Eagle Street Pier as the sun sets, partly for the $5 cocktails and $3 beers. Happy Friday to you! Get in as quick as you can to nab a piece of prime real...
543 Coronation Dr, Toowong QLD 4066, Australia
Brisbane's most iconic pub, The Regatta, has given residents another reason to flock to the riverside haunt. The Boat Shed lends the venue some fine dining credibility, led by Executive Chef Shane Keighley who has been Captain of the Australian...
5-61 Petrie Terrace, QLD 4000, Australia
Looking for a romantic dinner in Brisbane? Located in the historic Barracks building at the top of Petrie Terrace (and Caxton St), Peasant has one of the most ambient outdoor dining areas in the city. Very popular and a little pricey, Peasant had...
5/61 Petrie Terrace, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
My favourite restaurant for a special occasion, Libertine is one of those restaurants where every bite is not only amazing, but a new flavour sensation. Vietnamese street food is seamlessly fused with a delicate French twist for truly sensational...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now