Collected by Kaitlin Joerger
Harris Rd, Suva, Fiji
A seasonal delicacy, nama is best likened to seaweed caviar. The texture of the tiny brine-filled pearls is similar to salmon roe, clustered along a seaweed stalk. Eaten with sugar and chili, they make a tasty snack at the Suva market. Here they...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now