Collected by Pam Doolittle
mud bath - lautoka
Down and dirty fun can be found at this series of mud pools and hot springs. Don't expect fancy, though, because this is a basic experience with a simple toilet and changing room. But it's definitely memorable. Kids (young and old) will no doubt...
Port Vila, Vanuatu
A must try experience in Port Vila (or Vanuatu for that matter) is a visit to a nakamal, the local equivalent of a watering hole but where kava, not alcohol, is served. A member of the pepper plant, kava (Piper methysticum) is drunk widely...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun