Collected by Gayle Keck , AFAR Contributor
This sandbar emerges from the middle of the ocean at low tide. It's near Beqa Island, and couples staying at the Royal Davui resort can be spirited there for a few hours, with a picnic and snorkeling gear. There are other sandbars around Fiji, and...
Beqa Island, Fiji
A real highlight of my trip to Fiji was visiting Fijian villages. Most resorts can organize a visit to a nearby village. Here, a village near Royal Davui resort welcomed guests to a Sunday church service, where the a capella choir was absolutely...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum