Collected by Gayle Keck, AFAR Contributor
This sandbar emerges from the middle of the ocean at low tide. It's near Beqa Island, and couples staying at the Royal Davui resort can be spirited there for a few hours, with a picnic and snorkeling gear. There are other sandbars around Fiji, and...
Beqa Island, Fiji
A real highlight of my trip to Fiji was visiting Fijian villages. Most resorts can organize a visit to a nearby village. Here, a village near Royal Davui resort welcomed guests to a Sunday church service, where the a capella choir was absolutely...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind