Collected by Gayle Keck, AFAR Contributor
This sandbar emerges from the middle of the ocean at low tide. It's near Beqa Island, and couples staying at the Royal Davui resort can be spirited there for a few hours, with a picnic and snorkeling gear. There are other sandbars around Fiji, and...
Beqa Island, Fiji
A real highlight of my trip to Fiji was visiting Fijian villages. Most resorts can organize a visit to a nearby village. Here, a village near Royal Davui resort welcomed guests to a Sunday church service, where the a capella choir was absolutely...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna