Collected by Keph Senett , AFAR Local Expert
Ashram Rd Nadi town, Nadi, Fiji
This restaurant by the river is open six days per week, and has live music and entertainment. Go on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night to see the Fijian Meke Dance and Fire Show. The menu is a mix of Fijian, Australian, Chinese, and Indian...
Port Denarau Terminal, Nadi, Fiji
Island-hopping is a must if you're staying in Nadi. This 83-foot sailing schooner visits uninhabited Modriki Island, where the Tom Hanks movie "Castaway" was filmed, and Yanuya Island, where you can visit a Fijian village (women will need to wear...
Queens Rd, Nadi, Fiji
The Fiji National University is launching an annual international food festival to be held over the next eight years, and organized around the various themes to do with Fijian food. The 2015 theme is "Home Garden and Backyard Farming—Food for All"...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum