Collected by Keph Senett, AFAR Local Expert
Ashram Rd Nadi town, Nadi, Fiji
This restaurant by the river is open six days per week, and has live music and entertainment. Go on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night to see the Fijian Meke Dance and Fire Show. The menu is a mix of Fijian, Australian, Chinese, and Indian...
Port Denarau Terminal, Nadi, Fiji
Island-hopping is a must if you're staying in Nadi. This 83-foot sailing schooner visits uninhabited Modriki Island, where the Tom Hanks movie "Castaway" was filmed, and Yanuya Island, where you can visit a Fijian village (women will need to wear...
Queens Rd, Nadi, Fiji
The Fiji National University is launching an annual international food festival to be held over the next eight years, and organized around the various themes to do with Fijian food. The 2015 theme is "Home Garden and Backyard Farming—Food for All"...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022