Collected by Keph Senett , AFAR Local Expert
Ashram Rd Nadi town, Nadi, Fiji
This restaurant by the river is open six days per week, and has live music and entertainment. Go on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night to see the Fijian Meke Dance and Fire Show. The menu is a mix of Fijian, Australian, Chinese, and Indian...
Port Denarau Terminal, Nadi, Fiji
Island-hopping is a must if you're staying in Nadi. This 83-foot sailing schooner visits uninhabited Modriki Island, where the Tom Hanks movie "Castaway" was filmed, and Yanuya Island, where you can visit a Fijian village (women will need to wear...
Queens Rd, Nadi, Fiji
The Fiji National University is launching an annual international food festival to be held over the next eight years, and organized around the various themes to do with Fijian food. The 2015 theme is "Home Garden and Backyard Farming—Food for All"...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May