Collected by Karen Allen
I hesitated before booking a resort in Fiji rather than running off to somewhere "local" to absorb the cultural part of Fiji, but I was happy to find that even my resort drew in bits of culture like this fern tree carved statue. These faces of...
lot1 malolo transmiter nadi, Fiji
While Fiji has far more than its fair share of stunning islands, Akuilau wins the title of "Most Convenient." Every morning at 9:30, a boat picks up from in front of the Westin and takes you a mere 7 minutes to this island. It is tribally owned,...
Victoria Parade, Suva, Fiji
After a period of tribal skirmishes, the Fijians suddenly looked up and found they’d been colonized by the British. The Grand Pacific Hotel, built in 1914, shows just what fun it was to be British back then. Built along the same design as a ship—...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019