Collected by Karen Allen
I hesitated before booking a resort in Fiji rather than running off to somewhere "local" to absorb the cultural part of Fiji, but I was happy to find that even my resort drew in bits of culture like this fern tree carved statue. These faces of...
79 Queens Rd, Nadi, Fiji
lot1 malolo transmiter nadi, Fiji
While Fiji has far more than its fair share of stunning islands, Akuilau wins the title of "Most Convenient." Every morning at 9:30, a boat picks up from in front of the Westin and takes you a mere 7 minutes to this island. It is tribally owned,...
Victoria Parade, Suva, Fiji
After a period of tribal skirmishes, the Fijians suddenly looked up and found they’d been colonized by the British. The Grand Pacific Hotel, built in 1914, shows just what fun it was to be British back then. Built along the same design as a ship—...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December