Collected by AFAR Traveler
River Valley Rd, Singapore 179037
The Thimithi Festival, or Fire Walking Festival, in Singapore is a major Hindu festival celebrated during the month of October. It's purpose is to venerate and honor goddess Draupadi. Legend holds that Draupadi was made to walk on burning coals...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village