We were also lucky enough to go during the Bor Fesztival which is an annualwine festival that showcases all of the local wines and the tasting took place in a castle...I love europe!
Fireworks burst in pulsing staccato outside of the tall Root Institute walls in Bodhgaya, India, the city where Buddha was enlightened. Inside the weeklong meditation and Buddhism class, it was silence save for an hour a day. Hindus, Christians,...
I saw this exquisite chalk drawing of Leonardo da Vinci's Lady With An Ermine on the ground in one of the main plazas in Firenze. It started drizzling and I just had to take this photo before the rain washed it away!
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022