Collected by Jessica S., AFAR Contributor
Fes El Bali, Fes, Morocco
I found an oasis at Dar Seffarine, located in a quiet medina neighborhood and hosted by locals. Upon arrival, Zuhair, who had grown up next door, led me to one of the graceful salons surrounding the interior courtyard and offered water and tea. I...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December