Collected by Mary Diesch
via Mezzatorre, 23, 80075 Forio d'Ischia NA, Italy
The island of Ischia, off Italy's Amalfi Coast has been famous for its thermal springs since ancient times. I come here to soak and indulge in rejuvenating mud treatments. Of the 300-plus spa hotels, the Mezzatorre, set on a secluded promontory,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked