Collected by Fern Hall
Fern Hall′s Wishlist
Calle de la Bola, 4, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Dinner at El Mollete Taberna was my most memorable meal during a solo trip to Spain last year. This tiny Tapas bar is run by an amazing family and their passion for food and wine comes through in every bite. The family tucked me in at the bar, set...
Calle del León, 12, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Cheese connoisseurs, welcome to heaven. Casa Gonzalez has been serving up the widest selection of queso (cheese) with an authentic flair for years. The wine list does not disappoint and somehow the service is always smiling, even when the bar is...
Calle de Espronceda, 17, 28003 Madrid, Spain
Traditional and outstanding Spanish tapas and small plates at Sylkar in an urban and common Madrid neighborhood. Tortilla de patatas (Spanish omelette) is known as one of the best in the city, also order their croquettes and torrijas a specialty...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico