Collected by AFAR Explorer
Tahiti, French Polynesia
Huahine-Iti, French Polynesia
In the brilliant morning light, a palette of blues and greens greets you as The Gauguin pulls into her first port—and you wrap up breakfast in bed to gather on deck and admire the aptly named “Garden Isle” (have your camera at the ready). Rain...
Taha'a, French Polynesia
The intoxicating scent of vanilla is a sure sign that you’re approaching the island of Taha’a, which produces 80% of French Polynesian vanilla. Pearls are another signature product, and you’ll have the chance to visit a farm to learn just how they...
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village