Collected by AFAR Explorer
74/1, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Sharif Lane, Ripon Street, Taltala, Maula Ali, Taltala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016, India
In 1950, Mother Teresa founded the order of the Missionaries of Charity in Kolkata, India, which is dedicated to serving the city’s poorest citizens. A Nobel Peace Prize recipient, Mother Teresa died in 1997, but her order has continued her work....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys