Favourite Outdoor Spaces
Collected by Savi and Vid, AFAR Local Expert
Bernauer Str. 63-64, 13355 Berlin, Germany
In true Berlin fashion, flea markets are not hard to find. One of the newer fleas takes place every Sunday at Mauerpark. I arrived on the early side, around 10am, and the space was already buzzing with locals on the hunt for vintage items,...
75006 Paris, France
Located in the 6th arrondissement, the Jardin du Luxembourg is the second largest park in Paris. It is teeming with blooming flower gardens, flowing fountains, historical buildings, a few smoking teenagers and yes, enormous sculptures of horses.
Thiksey Naga Near Government School Ladakh, Thiksey, 194201
It's not every day that one gets to sleep on a four poster bed overlooking one of the most remote and scenic buildings in the world - Thiksey Monastery in Ladakh. The Ultimate Travelling Camp offers luxury travellers a chance to experience remote...
Jl. Gn. Sari, Peliatan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
One thing is bound to seduce you the second you step foot on Balinese soil - the local food. The island's alleyways are spilling with restaurants and 'warungs' (canteens) offering delicacies such as Nasi Goreng (Indonesian style fried rice),...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter