Favourite Outdoor Spaces
Collected by Savi and Vid , AFAR Local Expert
Bernauer Str. 63-64, 13355 Berlin, Germany
In true Berlin fashion, flea markets are not hard to find. One of the newer fleas takes place every Sunday at Mauerpark. I arrived on the early side, around 10am, and the space was already buzzing with locals on the hunt for vintage items,...
75006 Paris, France
On sunny days, Parisians head for the Luxembourg Garden, built by Marie de' Medici in 1611 and modeled after the Boboli Gardens in her native Florence. In addition to the magnificent Medici Fountain, there are more than 100 statues arranged around...
Thiksey Naga Near Government School Ladakh, Thiksey, 194201
It's not every day that one gets to sleep on a four poster bed overlooking one of the most remote and scenic buildings in the world - Thiksey Monastery in Ladakh. The Ultimate Travelling Camp offers luxury travellers a chance to experience remote...
Jl. Gn. Sari, Peliatan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
One thing is bound to seduce you the second you step foot on Balinese soil - the local food. The island's alleyways are spilling with restaurants and 'warungs' (canteens) offering delicacies such as Nasi Goreng (Indonesian style fried rice),...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum