Favorite Spots in Favorite Cities
Collected by Christine Bonham
110 E Central Pkwy, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
The Coffee Emporium is a great place to meet friends over a cuppa, and it's also connected to the revitalization of the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood, having moved into the area in the early 2000s. While you're there, check out the tremendous number...
421 Memorial Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30312, USA
Atlanta’s Grant Park area is known for three things: Oakland Cemetery, Zoo Atlanta and good food. Ria’s Bluebird is a staple of the neighborhood, serving up breakfast food from 8am to 3pm. The tattooed waitresses can recommend standard...
955 Canton St, Roswell, GA 30075, USA
Located in nearby Roswell’s historic downtown, Roswell Provisions takes pride in what it sells, namely artisan meats, cheeses, breads, and pastries. They also have olive oils, vinegars, and over 100 wines for sale. Ask about the locally made...
84 Marylebone High St, Marylebone, London W1U 4QW, UK
Daunt Books really is special. Even if you are not a big reader, it is well worth a visit because the space is so beautiful and filled with exceptionally well-chosen books. Daunt is the ultimate antidote to the Amazon generation and connects you...
37 Rue de la Bûcherie, 75005 Paris, France
Located at 37 Rue de la Bûcherie, a stone’s throw from the Seine and draped in the shadow of Notre Dame, is what should be proclaimed one of France’s national treasures: the Shakespeare and Company bookstore. This is...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles