Favorite day trips from Milan
Collected by Heather Carlson
Central Station area, Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
You could spend days exploring Milan, but be sure to also allow time to explore many of the other great towns and regions nearby. Just an hour away is one of my favorite Italian cities, Bologna. The people here are famous for their prowess in the...
22100 Como, Province of Como, Italy
Just a short train ride from Milan lies the town of Como, on the southern end of beautiful Lago di Como. It is an easy day trip, and you can easily walk the compact city of Como after leaving the train station which is very close to the center of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter